What you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred holiday destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-Visa to Egypt is an online travel authorization created for citizens that desire to pay a visit to Egypt for vacation. This system speeds up the application procedure to get new visas. The holidaymakers can decide between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just thru an online application. This completely new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several prerequisites the travelers should take into consideration in order to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most important ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many forms of visas, so you should see if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can request for an online visa, make sure you complete the online form without errors.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so make sure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- After you have the online visa you have to print a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you have to choose its type. Based on how you prepared your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 1 month stay and are valid for six months, starting the issue day. When travelling with a group, one person can apply online for all the tourists, but every one of them should complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Keep in mind that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you don’t need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa to Egypt
In the event you chose to have several trips to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you could leave and return as you want. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should apply for it ahead of time. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return anytime needed.